Rick and Morty season 5 has ended and I enjoyed most of them. Honestly it was hard to decide between my top 4. Also no spoilers because that would ruin the fun.
10. Rickdependence Spray: This might be the weirdest and grossest premise for an episode. Why are the fourth episodes always the worst?
9. Amortycan Grickfitti: This episode has a fine lesson about not acting cool just to impress someone.
8. Gotron Jerrysis Rickvangelion: They really went all out with the Voltron homage.
7. Rick & Morty’s Thanksploitation Spectacular: Last season we had snakes now we have turkeys. I really like the rivalry between Rick and the President.
6. Mortyplicity: This is probably the most insane and unpredictable episode yet.
5. Rickternal Friendshine of the Spotless Mort: Great to see insight on Rick and Birdperson’s friendship.
4. Forgetting Sarick Mortshall: I like how Rick and Morty’s plots deal with their unhealthy relationship.
3. A Rickconvenient Mort: How did a parody of Captain Planet end up being one of the most emotional plots of the whole show?!
2. Rickmurai Jack: What could’ve been an anime parody ended really takes a sharp turn and ends on a huge cliffhanger.
1.Mort Dinner Rick Andre: Probably my favorite premiere episode of the show. A great subversion of the Narnia wardrobe and Mr. Nimbus stole the show.
Basically, the first and last episodes were the best. Now it’s time to play the waiting game again.