It’s my birthday again and I’m here to celebrate it with a very personal list. I love Disneyland! I’ve been there so many times I haven’t kept track. There rides have some of the best theming of any ride I ever been on. I can’t wait to show you my top 10 favorite Disneyland rides.
Indiana Jones Adventures: Great effects and a great queue too.
Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride: My favorite Fantasy dark ride.
10. California Screamin’: I used to be afraid of loop de loop roller coasters until I was 13, while California Screamin’ is your standard loop de loop roller coaster its still fun.
9. Splash Mountain: Back then I’d always covered my eyes at the final drop. I enjoy the scenery and atmosphere.
8. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: I like the design of the mountain and the train vehicle a lot. Your standard roller coaster but the western theme helps.
7. The Haunted Mansion: The only reason it’s low is because compared to Disney world this version is underwhelming. The effects used are still amazing even now and atmosphere is great.
6. Toy Story Mania: Midways games but without the competitiveness. The games are really fun and engaging.
5. Radiator Springs Racers: Cars Land looks just like the movie. The effects are wonderful and the animatronics are really impressive. It may be like Test Track but it’s still great.
4. Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: The whole different destinations thing is creative and makes the it worth riding again and again. The theming also makes this one of the best simulator rides ever.
3. Soarin’ Over California: I know it’s now Soarin Around the World which I haven’t rode yet but it’s the same ride system so I’m counting it. The music is wonderful and the California scenery is great to look at.
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: I love this ride! This has some of the best ride atmosphere I’ve ever seen. The music, animatornics, and theming are also some of Disney’s best and still hold up today. Even after adding Jack Sparrow I still enjoy this ride.
1. Space Mountain: This was one of the very first rides that I wasn’t scared of after riding it. The most perfect roller coaster ever! Everything from the vehicles, music, theming, and the ride itself is perfect. Which makes it my favorite ride at Disneyland
Hope you enjoy the list and leave a comment saying what your favorite Disneyland rides are.